CHAKRA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Facilitated by Lana Boyuk, E-RYT, CYA-RYS 200
"To lose our connection with the body is to become spiritually homeless. Without an anchor we float aimlessly, battered by the winds and waves of life." Anodea Judith
Your Chakras hold the energetic patterning that shapes your choices. Gaining a deeper understanding of this innate wisdom can offer you greater clarity and insight, opening your life up to a new level of confidence, freedom, health, and flow.
- In this experiential training, teachers and seasoned students* will learn asanas and life strategies through the lens of the chakra system; a profound formula for wholeness and personal transformation.
- You will learn chakra sequences that weave in psychology, emotional-awareness, subtle pranayama, mantras, mudras, guided meditation, self-inquiry, affirmations, and more.
- You will access a different perspective on your life, one where you become personally empowered and feel more confident in your rhythms; choosing when to pause and when to surrender and be patient, and, when to take timely actions that support you creating and navigating a life of more grace and ease.
- You will leave with a clear understanding of how to better balance your own energy systems, and have practical tools for doing so.
- You will receive a working manual where your personal insights and reflections can be written. Within these pages are also various supportive tools you can utilize for bringing more balance to your chakras, such as reflexology points, aromatherapy, gemstones, food choices, yoga postures, affirmations, meditations, mudras, mantras, seed sounds,
- Learn to humbly and gently encourage others so that they are living their yoga and life in a more integrated and holistic way.
DATES & TIMES:
This is a 4-day training from Friday, August 25th - Monday, August 28th.
8:30 am – 4:30 pm each day with designated break times.
Yoga is an ancient art that acts as a gateway into our body. Once inside, there are other doorways and passages that we gain access to. These pathways can bring us more deeply into an alignment with the wisdom residing in our heart, mind, and, spirit; the intuition and inner voice.
This is work requires compassion, bravery, curiosity, patience, and a call to shift, shed, and understand the Self more thoroughly.
In this experiential training, teachers and seasoned students* will learn asanas through the lens of the chakra system; a profound formula for wholeness and personal transformation. You will learn chakra sequences that weave in philosophy, psychology, emotional-awareness, pranayama, mantras, mudras, guided meditation, aromatherapy, and more.
During these 4-days together, some of what you will experience is a deep dive into your own core relationship with the chakras, exploring the shadows that inhabit each chakra; those that when left untended may create negative imprints on your body, mind, and emotions, manifesting as unhealthy personal habits and self-sabotaging practices. Interactive conversations that may help to normalize deeply-imprinted insecurities, fears, self-judgements, and illusions will be shared, as well as tools for harmonizing the chakras.
Recommended Reading: “Eastern Body, Western Mind“ by Anodea Judith
I began teaching yoga in 2001. My study of the Chakras began in 2004 with Seane Corn, and, with Anodea Judith in 2005. I have consistently taught about Chakras since 2006, weaving teachings into my regularly scheduled yoga classes, local & international specialized retreats, workshops, and, immersions. Since 2005, Chakras symbolism has been a foundational tool in my Life Coaching practice.
I am the Founder/Director of Radiance Yoga & Lifestyle School, a Canadian Yoga Alliance Registered School. Since starting my yoga path in 2001, I have accumulated over 6500 hours of teaching.
One of my proudest accomplishments is to have taken the best of what I've learned over 20 years and create my own signature programs, offering well-rounded, experiential, holistic training opportunities:
- 200hr Yoga Teacher Training
- 100hr Holistic Lifestyle Training
- 30hr Chakra Yoga Training
Students completing this training will be honored with a Certificate of Completion for 30 Hours. This training fulfills the Canadian Yoga Alliance requirements for Continuing Education. * Minimum 6-months yoga practice experience is required.
Maximum Capacity: 6 Students (FULL)
Investment: $650 (payment plan available)
Full Payment = $650
Payment Plan - 3 x $233 = $700 (balance due before training)
NOSARA, COSTA RICA:
FEBRUARY 3 - 10th, 2018
CHAKRA YOGA RETREAT & CHAKRA YOGA TRAINING