CHAKRA YOGA RETREAT &
TEACHER TRAINING (CYA30HR)
Facilitated by Lana Boyuk, E-RYT, CYA-RYS200
This immersion promises to replenish your body, nourish your heart, and awaken your mind. You will feel more attuned and inspired as you connect with a million stars, experience breathtaking sunsets, sway in warm ocean waves (a 12-minute walk away) and, remember the healing power of living sensually. In this environment, graceful, effortless transformation naturally occurs.
Your Chakras hold the energetic patterning that shapes your choices. Gaining a deeper understanding of this innate wisdom can offer you greater clarity and insight, opening your life up to a new level of confidence, freedom, health, and energetic flow.
- In this experiential training, teachers and seasoned students* will learn asanas and life strategies through the lens of the chakra system; a profound formula for wholeness and personal transformation.
- You will learn chakra sequences that weave in psychology, emotional-awareness, subtle pranayama, mantras, mudras, guided meditation, self-inquiry, and more.
- You will partake in Elemental Rituals that help you to cultivate the aspects of fire, water, earth, and air.
- You will access a different perspective on your life, one where you become personally empowered and feel more confident in your rhythms; choosing when to pause and when to surrender and be patient, and, when to take timely actions that support you creating and navigating a life of more grace and ease.
- You will leave with a clear understanding of how to better balance your own energy systems, and have practical tools for doing so.
- For those partaking in the full 30-hour immersion, you will receive a working manual where your personal insights and reflections can be written. Within these pages are also various supportive tools you can utilize for bringing more balance to your chakras, such as reflexology points, aromatherapy, gemstones, food choices, yoga postures, affirmations, meditations, mudras, mantras, seed sounds, colors, etc.
By learning to consistently guide your own life in a more conscientious and holistic way, you naturally become an inspiration for others seeking to live and lead their own lives in similar ways.
DATES & TIMES:
This is a 7-night training starting 6 pm on Saturday, February 3 - 8:30 am and ending on Saturday, February 10th, 2018. Earliest check-in is 1 pm on February 3rd, with check-out by 12 pm on February 10th.
Your Chakra Retreat & Training gives you an option of participating for 20 hours (retreat only) and 30 hours (training portion). Days begin at 6:30 am and end at 9:30 pm with designated mid-day and one full day off. View your daily schedule.
Yoga is an ancient art that acts as a gateway into our body. Once inside, there are other doorways and passages that we gain access to. These pathways can bring us more deeply into an alignment with the wisdom residing in our heart, mind, and, spirit; the intuition and inner voice.
During these 7-nights together, some of what you will experience is a deep dive into your own core relationship with the chakras, exploring the shadows that inhabit each chakra; those that when left untended can create negative imprints on your body, mind, and emotions, manifesting as unhealthy personal habits and self-sabotaging practices.
Interactive conversations that may help to normalize deeply-imprinted insecurities, fears, self-judgements, and illusions will be shared, as well as experiential tools for harmonizing your chakras. This work requires compassion, bravery, curiosity, patience, and a desire to shift, shed, and understand yourself more intimately. I promise you it's worth it!
Recommended Reading: Eastern Body, Western Mind - Anodea Judith
I began teaching yoga in 2001. My study of the Chakras began in 2004 with Seane Corn, and, with Anodea Judith in 2005. I have consistently taught about Chakras since 2006, weaving teachings into my regularly scheduled yoga classes, chakra-yoga master classes, local & international specialized retreats, workshops, and, immersions. Since 2005, Chakra symbolism has been a foundational tool in my Life Coaching practice.
I am the Founder/Director of Radiance Yoga & Lifestyle School, a Canadian Yoga Alliance Registered School. Since starting my yoga path in 2001, I have accumulated over 6500 hours of teaching and now offer 3 training opportunities:
- 200hr Yoga Teacher Training
- 100hr Holistic Lifestyle Training, and,
- 30hr Chakra Yoga Training
Students completing this training will be honored with a Certificate of Completion for 30 Hours. This training fulfills the Canadian Yoga Alliance requirements for Continuing Education. * Minimum 6-months yoga practice experience is required. If you are choosing to opt out of the morning Chakra teachings, you will not receive a certificate.
Visit Bella Vista Mar to view rooms, and if available, you may request a particular room that I will reserve for you.
Maximum Capacity: 14 Students
Investment (Early-Bird): $2050 CAN / Double Occupancy
Write to me if you are interested in Single Occupancy
Investment (After September 1): $2250 CAN / Double Occupancy
Second Installment: $1000 (due by November 1, 2017)
Balance Due: January 1, 2018
Your investment includes double occupancy accommodations, all meals (except dinner at La Luna beach front restaurant) chakra teachings, daily yoga classes, meditation, pranayama, self-reflection, elemental rituals, personal take-home chakra balancing routine, and, hotel taxes. View an example of your delicious meals!
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- Airfare from Sudbury to Liberia, Costa Rica. (WestJet is favorable)
- Costa Rica Exit Tax ($29 US)
- Shuttle ($30 US/person/way/group of 4) to and from Bella Vista Mar Hotel from Liberia International Airport. is arranged directly with Bella Vista Mar. (2-hour shuttle ride).
- Gratuities that are customary to offer staff at the end of a retreat.
- Any activities and services, such as horseback riding, zip-lining, surf lessons, river boat cruise, beach walk, gong bath and group acupuncture, massage, laundry, taxi to town, etc.
Please contact me if you have any questions. Otherwise, click the link to pay the $700 non-refundable deposit that secures your attendance at this retreat. Please review Terms & Policies before paying your deposit for this Chakra Yoga Retreat & Teacher Training, February 3-10, 2018.
Reserve your space with a Non-Refundable Deposit
Pay for Full Retreat (double accommodations)